Things you can learn from the Red Dawn redux
First, I endeavor to avoid spoilers. This isnt a review or film critique, just a few things that jumped out at me.
Tue technical consulting was very good, IMO, and here are my thoughts.
– Skills trump stuff, but good stuff is nice, too.
– Situational awareness. Develop it.
– History provides many lessons, but innovation ain’t bad neither.
Things from the film I enjoyed.
– Good trigger discipline all around.
– Good muzzle discipline most of the time.
– A few good one-liners.
I had some pet peeves, but those might fall under spoilers. enjoy the film. And don’t forget, the antagonists were originally supposed to be the Chinese for this film….
– Cato, the American.